Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Guess I will put this here too!

25 Random things about me, and some other stuff!
1. I have been tagged in a million of these and somehow feel pressure to do this...strange. And I'm wondering who really wants to take the time to read this stuff anyway? Ah well....here goes.
2.I have to have my bed sheets perfect when I get in bed. Bottom tucked in, sheet folded over the top of the blankets and even weight distribution on top of me is of most importance.
3.I rode a hot air balloon all over Utah valley. Breathtaking!
4.I love to do crossword puzzles
5.I love to roller blade up Provo Canyon
6.I love to laugh and I love to tickle my kids. It freaks them when I become the raging bull tickle Mom by putting both hands on my head, index finger extended and twirling, head down and go in for the tickle attack!!!
7.I miss my Daddy! He has been gone almost 17 years now.
8.I love to go anywhere with my family, boating at Powell, fishing, Hawaii! We have such a great time together.
9. I used to write to companies when I was little and tell them how much I liked their products so I could get mail, and see how much free stuff they would send me.
10. I used to play in the ditch across the street from my house and curl dandelion stems in the water. I raised 20 ducks that were in my back yard that ate all our neighbors tomatoes. We also had orphaned baby lambs in our basement in a bed of straw. I loved feeding them with a pop bottle and waking up to their little baaaa's and seeing their pink noses and letting them suck on my finger.
11. I can still ride a unicycle to this day. I might break something, but hey! I can still do it!
12. I was a missionary in Finland.
13.I love to work on movies and commercials. It is so fun and amazing to see it all come together after shooting, post production etc. You've gotta see "Single's Second Ward" if you haven't already. I played Kirby Haybourne's Mom! total blast!
14. By the time I was 21 I had been to 21 countries! I'm getting behind now! Time to get on my horse.
15.I used to sit out in our parked car for hours pretending like I was on a road trip and talk to people on the CB radio.
16. I am an ambulance chaser. I get it from my childhood. We owned the radio station and I would get to go in the car with the lights on top flashing so my Dad could report the story. I also love to see if I can help anyone.
17. I love the medical field. Would love to do surgery, EMT, ER stuff....probably couldn't handle the stress, but it totally interests me.
18.I love to go to movies and I absolutely have to have popcorn, and I love it with frozen Jr. Mints.
19.I can whistle 2 tones at once with my tongue.
20. I have been a hairdresser/makeup artist for years. Started when I was 15, opened my first salon when I was 17.
21.I love to sing and have performed all over the place, television and radio. Now is scares the pants off me to perform because I don't do it enough any more.
22.I was Miss Sevier County
23.I have a shoe fetish and I love handbags too.
24. Things I HATE: wood ticks, that they don't put the page number on all the pages in magazines, mating socks, not being able to find things, esp. when they are late....church shoes, videos, library books, homework etc., root canals and any bodily malfunctions that make me feel cruddy, the recession, parsnips, liver, rude/grumpy people.
25.Things I LOVE: My family, cards/letters, chocolate, mountains, pancakes, sushi, manicures/pedicures/massag
es, candle light baths, great music, flowers, gardening, sitting on my porch and listening to crickets and looking at the stars, Christmas and every holiday, people watching, puppies and esp. our dog Sonny who can polka, dance, shake and now play dead upon command, going out to dinner, hugs, having fun at ANYTHING, being with people I love, laughing til I cry, sports...watching and playing, good books.



3 comments:

Chelsea Michelle said...

OH modge! I just luv ya! you are dat so my, and some of those made me have tear water eyes because I miss you oh so much. I love you!

The Brown's said...

It was so fun to read all that about you and made me realize I am truly a Clawson! I curled dandelions too and MUST have popcorn! Love ya Shelly! -coley

THE PACK FAMILY said...

It's good to catch up. I loved the comment about how your bed has to be perfect before you go to bed. I am the same way and it drives my husband crazy!