Wednesday, October 22, 2008

TA-DAAAAA!!!!!! Take a close look at this photo!!!

Can I just say this was AMAZING! Annnddd! What are the chances??? So here's the deal. We are at Lake Powell for the family VAY CAY and I am fishing like a chief and my sunglasses are on top of my head. As I bend over the boat my glasses fell off my head and there they go floating down, down, down probably 12 feet by now, and I am so bugged cause these are my favorite Garbanna glasses! So in a last ditch effort I swoop my pole in the water and let my line out and reel it in and SHAZAAAMM!! There are my glasses and the bait and the whole shabang!!!! I laughed my lips right off! I need to send this into America's funniest mostamzin that's incredible Ripley's Believe it or won't ya!!! What do you think???

No comments: